NEURO PHYSICAL TRAINING
Human Body Equilibrium
Exclusively, thanks to Huber 360, Neuromuscular Rehabilitation is a postural and coordination game that enhances both physical and cognitive abilities.
- Complete evaluation
- Short and entertaining sessions
- Exercises adapted to your physical abilities
- Scientifically recognized therapeutic efficacy
- Rapid perceptible results from the firstsession
FLEXIBILITY AND MOBILITY
The exercises will help you quickly increase your range of motion. HUBER 360 mobilizes your joints safely and relieves pain quickly.
Dynamic exercises adapted to your physical condition increase your resistance to fatigue. HUBER 360 improves your BMI * and your cardiovascular system.
The feedback provided by the screen allows you to increase your strength and improve coordination. HUBER 360 strengthens both the superficial and deep muscles.
POSTURE AND BALANCE
Balance exercises help you regain stability and strengthen confidence in your movements. HUBER 360 corrects your posture and improves stability.
Neuromuscular Rehabilitation: Your health in 360 degrees
HUBER 360 helps you improve your fitness in record time. Thanks to its unique evaluation module, your physiotherapist will be able to accurately identify your level. A real activity for your health, Neuromuscular Rehabilitation.
Your goal in FIRST INSTANCE. Recover a specific skill after an accident, a period of inactivity, or any incident.
The objective to MEDIUM TERM. Eliminate tension, prevent relapse and feel better. Rebalance the four fundamental movements.
Your goal is LONG TERM. The more you exercise, the stronger you will be. Do you want to be in good shape and grow old? You must optimize your four fundamental movements.
BENEFITS OF HUBER 360
- Facilitates daily activities
- Prevents chronic diseases
- Prevents cardiovascular disease, no matter how old you are
- Prevents certain types of cancer
- Reduces the risk of diabetes
- Helps maintain stable blood pressure
- Helps control your weight and reduces the risk of obesity
- Reduces the risk of pain in the lower back
- Helps sleep and make it more refreshing
- Helps to effectively combat stress, depression and anxiety
- Limits loss of autonomy
- Reduces the need for medication